Register a new user
Playing Zitro Games Is Very Easy!
Welcome to Zitro Online. In order to be able to play you need an account. If you still haven’t registered, you can now do so at the top right of the page.
Activate your account
After entering your user name, password and email address you’ll get an email with the activation link. Use this link to activate your account.
Have fun playing Zitro Online Games. You’ll discover new features and surprises in the new games that Zitro publishes regularly. You can use our contact form to leave any comments you wish to make.
Every day you can make a single load of 500 points per user.
Último bingo en París
You must be logged in to play!
HOW CAN I PLAY IN ONLINE ZITRO GAMES?
Signing up to play Zitro online games is easy and free. You just need a user account. You must follow this steps:
- Click on de "Sign up" button.
- Choose a username and password.
- Write a valid email address.
- You will recieve an email to validate your account.
- When you open email you should click the link to active your account.
I haven't recieved activation email.
Please check that our validating mail isn't in your spam folder.
What happens if I forgot my password?
You can acces to your account clicking the option Forgot your password? You will have to enter your email address and click recover password. An email with your password will be sent to your inbox.
Can I change my username or password?
No. Once you have selected a username you won't be able to change it. You cannot modify your password either.
WHAT HAPPENS IF ANY INCIDENT OCCURS DURING GAME?
Although you shouldn't have any incident playing Zitro games (most of all are due technical requirements for the correct use of the site), if an abnormality occurs while playing is a must stop Zitro game and report an incidence indicating date, time, initial amount to start the game and the final amount, in order to verify the data that you send in.
To send a report to our team you must access to our "Contact" section located in the top of the page and fill the form. Don't forget to fill the Message fill and the other data indicated before and if it's a prize, please send the name of it and as more information as you can so our team can find it your incidence fast. When an error shows in screen, you should report the error as it shows. It is desirable that you send us a screenshot throught the file option in contact form.
Our staff will contact you as soon as the issue is solved.
How do I make a screenshot?
To realize an screenshot you should follow this steps:
- If you are using Windows you should press "Print Screen" key located in the right top of your keyboard. Open your "Paint" software. You can find it in init menu > Programs > Accesories > Paint. Once you opened it you should press Ctrl + V, and it will show the image. Finally, you just have to save it as PNG or JPG and attach it in the form.
- If you are using Mac, you should press Shift + Command + 3.
I have the impression that the games never give awards.
Zitro games are games of chance based on statistics, that strictly comply with regulations regulatory percentages game. The awards are distributed at random on the basis of these statistics, which causes sometimes win a greater extent than others.
Do I need tho install Adobe Flash Player to watch animations?
To play zitro games an enjoy Zitro experience you should have Adobe Flash Player installed in your computer. This is a program that expands the capability of the browser allowing display multimedia content, animations and sounds optimally. It is a small download which you can make free installation through the following link that we provide: http://get.adobe.com/es/flashplayer/
This program is not installed on Apple devices so it will not be possible to play games Zitro through an Ipad for example.
Why Zitro site does not load correctly?
Sometimes they are stored on your computer some residual elements from Internet, such as temporary files and cookies. Sometimes these elements allow us to correct display of a website and use the various tools of the same. To clean the cache of your computer and remove these elements have to follow the following steps depending on what your browser are you using.
Para eliminar las cookies realiza los siguientes pasos:
- Mozilla Firefox: En el menú del navegador selecciona Herramientas/limpiar historial reciente. Selecciona todas las opciones (historial de navegación, formularos, cookies, caché, sesiones activas y preferencias del sitio).
- Internet Explorer 9: En el menú del navegador seleccione Herramientas/Opciones de Internet. Herramientas aparece en la parte superior derecha del navegador en un icono que simboliza herramientas. Haz clic en eliminar y selecciona todas las opciones (archivos temporales, cookies, historial, datos de formulario, contraseñas).
- Google Chrome: En el menú de configuración, accede a la pestaña de Avanzada, y clicar en ‘Eliminar datos de navegación’ dentro de la sección de privacidad, seleccionando todas las opciones.
- Opera: Dirígete al menú Herramientas > Eliminar información personal > Opciones detalladas. Seleccione Borrar todas las huellas, desmarcando las casillas del resto de opciones de Datos privados que no desees eliminar y pulsando Eliminar.
- Safari: Selecciona en el menú Edición > Preferencias > Seguridad. En mostrar cookies, haz clic en Eliminar todo y aceptar para cerrar la lista de cookies.
This web page is the property of ZITRO S.A.R.L. The act of accessing this page implies knowledge and acceptance of the following terms and conditions of use.
1. Ownership of the web page. The domain name www.zitrogames.com is registered to ZITRO S.A.R.L. (hereinafter called ZITRO) enrolled in the Registry of Commerce and Companies: B 133648 and Corporate address: 16, Avenue Pasteur, L-2310, Luxembourg. E-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Intellectual property of the web. All intellectual property rights over the content of this web page and its graphical designs, are the exclusive property of ZITRO, and only Zitro has exclusive use of the operating rights thereof. It is therefore prohibited to reproduce, distribute, modify and/or publicly communicate all or any part thereof, without the prior express authorization from ZITRO. Likewise, all distinguishing symbols, commercial trademarks, names or signs of any kind contained in this web page are protected by law.
3. Content of the web and links. ZITRO takes no responsibility for any misuse of the contents of its web pages. This is the sole responsibility of the person who accesses them or uses them. Nor does ZITRO assume responsibility for the information contained in the web pages of third parties that may be accessed via links from the web page. The presence of these links is for informative purposes and they do not in any way constitute an invitation to contract products or services that may be offered on the destination web page. In the event that ZITRO effectively learns that the activity or the information to which such links connect is illegal, constitutes a crime or can injure the goods or rights of third parties that may seek compensation, it will act with the necessary diligence to remove the corresponding link or to make it unusable as soon as possible.
4. Exchange or dissemination of information. ZITRO declines all liability derived from the exchange of information between users via its web page. In particular we shall not be liable for the use that minors may make thereof, in the event that the contents to which they have access could affect their sensibilities.
5. Updates and amendments to the web page. ZITRO reserves the right to update, amend or remove the information contained on its web page and the configuration or presentation thereof, at any time without prior warning and shall assume no kind of liability for doing so.
6. Indications regarding technical aspects. ZITRO shall assume no liability derived from technical problems or faults in the computer equipment occurring during connection to the Internet or that may originate via third parties as a result of illegitimate interference beyond ZITRO’s control.
ZITRO does not guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements that could cause harm to computer systems, electronic documents or the files of users of this web page or the web pages of third parties, nor does it take responsibility for damages and prejudicial consequences that may arise as a result thereof. Likewise, it shall not be liable for any possible damages and prejudicial consequences that may affect users as a result of errors, defects or omissions in the information that it provides from third party sources.
8. Applicable law and jurisdiction. Generally, relations with users derived from provision of the services contained on this web page are subject to Spanish law and jurisdiction. Users of this web page are aware of everything that has been explained herein and voluntarily accept it.